DAVID J. KREHER, J.D., Ph.D.
I have been licensed to practice law since 2001. Since that time I have been in private practice and worked as in-house counsel in the engineering and construction industry.
University of Tulsa, Ph.D., Geology, 2003
University of Tulsa, M.S., Geology, 1998
Albion College, B.A., Geology and Philosophy, 1989
Law School: University of Tulsa, J.D.,1998.
Washington, DC 2003
My patent law experience includes the following:
My in-house experience includes:
My technical background, includes:
• Conducting patent searches to see if another inventor has developed a similar product;
• Writing of patentability opinions to assess whether to file a patent application;
• Writing, negotiating and interpreting contracts including engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) agreements, subcontracts, non-disclosure agreements, change orders, memoranda of agreements, as well as other types of contracts;
• Managing litigation and arbitration; and
• Establishing corporate policies and ensure compliance with corporate governance issues.
• A Ph.D. in geochemistry, where my focus was on the analysis and modeling of deep gas fields; and
• Experience in engineering, construction and environmental remediation.
This background makes me uniquely qualified to assist in the legal matters related engineering, construction and intellectual property.
• Prosecution patent applications in the USPTO; and
• patent litigation to protect a client's interests.
901-527-0505 Phone; 901-248-6919 Facsimile
1959 Mount Badon, Cordova, TN 28016
To learn more, call David at 901-527-0505 or email him at: