David J. Kreher, Attorney at Law has been licensed to practice law since 2001. David has extensive experience in private practice and has served as in-house counsel in the engineering and construction industry. He is now proud to serve the Cordova, TN area as a knowledgeable patent attorney.
David's patent law experience includes the following:
- Conducting patent searches to see if another inventor has developed a similar product
- Writing patentability opinions to assess whether to file a patent application
- Prosecuting patent applications in the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- Assisting with patent litigation to protect clients' interests.
With an in-depth technical background, David J. Kreher, Attorney at Law is uniquely qualified to assist in the legal matters related to engineering, construction and intellectual property. Contact us today to learn more.
When deciding which patent attorney to hire, it's important to take their education and experience into account. David J. Kreher, Attorney at Law's educational credentials are listed below:
- University of Tulsa, J.D.,1998.
- University of Tulsa, Ph.D., Geology, 2003
- University of Tulsa, M.S., Geology, 1998
- Albion College, B.A., Geology and Philosophy, 1989
- Oklahoma 2001
- Washington, DC 2003
- Tennessee 2004
- USPTO 2006
We are fully licensed to practice patent law in Oklahoma, Washington, DC and Tennessee. Additionally, David obtained his USPTO license in 2006.