DAVID J. KREHER, J.D., PH.D.
I have been licensed to practice law since 2001. Since that time I have been in private practice and worked as in-house counsel in the engineering and construction industry.
University of Tulsa, Ph.D., Geology, 2003
University of Tulsa, M.S., Geology, 1998
Albion College, B.A., Geology and Philosophy, 1989
Law School: University of Tulsa, J.D.,1998.
Washington, DC 2003
My patent law experience includes the following:
My in-house experience includes:
My technical background, includes:
• Conducting patent searches to see if another inventor has developed a similar product;
• Writing of patentability opinions to assess whether to file a patent application;
• Writing, negotiating and interpreting contracts including engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) agreements, subcontracts, non-disclosure agreements, change orders, memoranda of agreements, as well as other types of contracts;
• Managing ligation and arbitration; and
• Establishing corporate policies and ensure compliance with corporate governance issues.
• A Ph.D. in geochemistry, where my focus was on the analysis and modeling of deep gas fields; and
• Experience in engineering, construction and environmental remediation.
This background makes me uniquely qualified to assist in the legal matters related engineering, construction and intellectual property.
44 North 2nd Street,Suite 500, Memphis, TN 38103
901-527-0505 Phone; 901-248-6919 Fascimile
• Prosecution patent applications in the USPTO; and
• patent litigation to protect a client's interests.